Brazil Trip Information
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR BRAZIL TRIP
Info: Brazil Amazon Boat Trip
SUGGESTION FOR PURCHASING TICKETS:
WORLD CLASS TRAVEL – BOB TODD (email@example.com)
SUGGESTION FOR AIRLINES: American Airlines
Obtain U.S. Passport – $ 150.00 Fee – (Get application at local post office).
Obtain Brazilian Visa (after obtaining passport, apply for visa right away
– can apply a year before using and don´t apply as a team or group but individually).
www.ItsEasy.com – AGENT TO HELP GET VISA
The fee for a tourist Visa is $160 and www.ItsEasy.com charges $69 processing fee for non-rush visa requests.
The processing fee is more if you need it sooner.
Obs: Purpose of trip: need to check: (X) Tourism
Comments: Amazon Boat Cruise
PURPOSE OF TRIP: ALWAYS…..TOURISM
NAME AND ADDRESS OF PERSON WHERE YOU CAN BE
CONTACTED IN BRAZIL…
ADDRESS WHILE IN BRAZIL…SANTANA AND EARL HAUBNER
Addresses: Earl Haubner: Rua C-139 – Qd. 345 – Lt. 03 – Casa 02
Goiânia, GO. Brazil 74.275-070
Santana Conceição – Av. Uatumã – Projeto Ouro Verde
São Sebastião do Uatumã, AM., Brazil 69135
Phones: 55-62- 3942-8263 and 55-62- 9935-8263
Sanderley – 55-092-99232-2437
Obtain immunizations (County Health Department)
Required: Malaria Medicine – Malarone recommended
Nothing: Brazil requires nothing at this time.
Recommended: Hepatitis A and B
Cipro (stomach problems – family physician)
COPIES: Leader of group should have copies of all Passports and airline tickets.
CLOTHING: shorts, jeans, light summer clothes, casual dress clothes for church, light jacket or sweat shirt, cap, swimwear, tennis shoes and sandals.
(small suitcase, clothes can be washed – initial each piece of clothing).
PERSONAL ITEMS: medications, flashlight, sunscreen, wash cloth, camera, Bible, Prepaid phone card, etc….
ESTIMATED TRIP COST PER PERSON:
Air fare: $ 1,000 – 1,200 (domestic and international flights).
Brazilian Visa: 229
Shoots: Malaria Medicine – $ 130.00
Mission Expenses: (per person): $ 1,200 – In-country expenses: food,
construction materials, nationals’ salaries, fuel and maintenance, etc…..
(The only expenses you will have from the time you arrive in Brazil until you
leave will be for personal items and gifts).
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 540-633-2419 (Michael Haubner)
IDEAS FOR BRAZIL TRIP TEAM PREPARATION
1. A medical mission team requires a minimum of ten people. We can use up to fifteen people with the understanding that some will be assigned construction projects away from the boat.
Each individual must be at least 15 years old.
- In the event your group is less than ten we may be able to find other people who want to serve who would help complete the number needed for your team.
- Please notify us six months in advance if you see you must cancel your reservation for any reason.
- Make airline reservations as soon as possible. We recommend Bob Todd @ World Class Travel email@example.com – 352-371-3100 to help with travel plans. Groups can make advance reservations and still have a window to cancel without penalty.
- Everyone needs a valid passport in order to acquire a visa to travel to Brazil.
- Visas: We just found out that you can apply for a visa as soon as you know that you are going on a Brazil Trip. The 90 days for using the visa once you get it does not apply to Americans. Obtain Brazilian Visa (after obtaining passport, apply for visa right away – can apply a year before using and don´t apply as a team or group but individually).
AGENT TO HELP GET VISA – www.ItsEasy.com
The fee for a tourist Visa is $160 and www.ItsEasy.com charges $69 processing fee for non-rush visa requests. The processing fee is more if you need it sooner.
- Feel free to contact Earl Haubner, Michael Haubner or Woody Wilson at any time with any questions about your trip.
Earl Haubner – firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Haubner – email@example.com
Woody Wilson – firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- FORWARDING AGENT AND TREASURER
O. Box 420
McCoy, Virginia 24111