FUTURE AMAZON BOAT TRIPS
DATES AND GROUPS FOR BRAZIL TRIPS
2 0 1 7 -
January 25-February 4 – Georgetown Church of Christ, Ohio
February 15-25 – Roxbury Church – Wisconsin – Merle
March 8-18 – Lakeview/Southwest Churches, Akron, Ohio
April 19-29 – Parkview Christian Church, Orland Park, Illinois
May 17-27 – Miamisburg Christian Church, Ohio
June 14-24 – Bluff Creek Christian Church, Indiana
July 5-15 – Franklin Christian Church, Tennessee (Woody)
July 19-29 – Franklin Christian Church, Tennessee (Woody and Dr. Tim)
August 2-12 – Jacksonville, Florida – Christ´s Church Mandarin
August 23-Sept.2- Belmont Christian, Va. and FAME, Iindiana
September 20-30 -Memphis Christian Church, Indiana
October 2 – 12 – Fishing/Adventure Trip
October 17-28 – Bethel, Ohio and Columbia Christian, Ohio
2 0 1 8 – February 7-16 – New Day Christian Fellowship, Spfld. Ohio
March 7-17 – Bachelor Creek Church – Wabash, Indiana
April 11-21- Creekside Christian Church, Florida
May 16-26 – Meadville First Christian, Pennsylvania
June 6-16 – Greencastle Christian, Indiana
June 27- July 7 – Springfield-First Christian, Ohio
July 18-28 – Xenia Church of Christ, Ohio
August 1-11 – Ripley Church of Christ, Ohio
August 29-Sept. 8 – Rockville Christian Church, Indiana
September 19-29 – Belmont Christian Church, Virginia
October 3-13 – Elizabethtown-First Christian, Kentucky
October 16-27 -Fishing/Adventure Trip (O P E N) 10 individuals
2 0 1 9
February 13-23 – Georgetown Church of Christ, Ohio
March 13-23 – Mt. Vernon, Illinois – Central Christian Church
April 10-20 – F A M E
May 15-25 – Columbia Church of Christ, Ohio
June 26-July 6 -Ironton – Central Christian, Ohio
July 17-27 – Bethelhem Church of Christ, Ohio
August 7-17 – Tom and Anita Cole, Tennessee
September 11-21 – Bluff Creek Christian Church, Indiana
October 1-12 – First Christian Church, Springfield, Ohio
October 15-26 – Fishing/Adventure Trip-Georgetown, Ohio
2 0 2 0 – June 10-20 – Roxbury Christian Church, Winconsin
( ALL OTHER MONTHS STILL OPEN )
IDEAS FOR BRAZIL TRIP TEAM PREPARATION
1. A medical mission team requires a minimum of ten people. We can use up to fifteen people with the understanding that some will be assigned construction projects away from the boat.
Each individual must be at least 15 years old.
2. In the event your group is less than ten we may be able to find other people who want to serve who would help complete the number needed for your team.
3. Please notify us six months in advance if you see you must cancel your reservation for any reason.
4. Make airline reservations as soon as possible. We recommend Bob Todd @ World Class Travel email@example.com – 352-371-3100 to help with travel plans. Groups can make advance reservations and still have a window to cancel without penalty.
5. Everyone needs a valid passport in order to acquire a visa to travel to Brazil.
6. Visas: We just found out that you can apply for a visa as soon as you know that you are going on a Brazil Trip. The 90 days for using the visa once you get it does not apply to Americans. Obtain Brazilian Visa (after obtaining passport, apply for visa right away – can apply a year before using and don´t apply as a team or group but individually).
AGENT TO HELP GET VISA – www.ItsEasy.com
The fee for a tourist Visa is $160 and www.ItsEasy.com charges $69 processing fee for non-rush visa requests. The processing fee is more if you need it sooner.
7. Feel free to contact Earl Haubner, Michael Haubner or Woody Wilson at any time with any questions about your trip.
Earl Haubner – firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Haubner – email@example.com
Woody Wilson – firstname.lastname@example.org